Friday, September 10, 2010

[Photography 2/100908] Playing With Em' Colours. Meet The Burasak

All these images are JPEG, Medium on Canon EOS 500D (2304 x 34560 or vice versa).
Ahmad Azfar Zulkifli wanted to teach me how to play with colours on "Manual".
He brought me outdoor to Jalan Pahang and Jalan Dhobi at Bandaraya Johor Bahru.
Then I tried out something he had teached me.
As always, click to enlarge.
All pictures are unedited,
Colours are "PLAYED ON DSLR, NOT PHOTOSHOP"
Here's the products enjoice!







Oh and also, I want to share the Bugese traditional food, "Burasak".
My moms bloodlines have a strong Bugese rooting.
So we make "Burasak" every "Hari Raya".
So far, it's the best traditional food I have ever eaten.
Better than ketupat. Seriously
Nak rasa? Come my house la on the 1st Raya. :P




Oh next pictures are pictures with model in it.
I've made Ahmad Azfar as the model since he was the only person with me that time.





Lastly I want to say,
I'm all open to any feedbacks and comments.
Really looking ways to learn more.
Rejoice blog readers!

2 comments:

  1. nice one! kat dhoby kan?
    tibe2 terigt photoshoot kat dhoby dulu2 hahah
    seriously for a beginner, gmbr kau dh cukup lawa ok. aku cadangkan kau, after dah master bout adjust camera or setting, kau blaja adobe ,edit2. serious boleh buat duit mcm kwn aku. die buat photoshoot bnyk2. then ade yg berkenan then tempah die jadi photographer ;) dpt duit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks :)
    Yeah I wanna to learn photoshop...
    but lepas SPM maybe...
    afterall, 2 months saja lagi kann...

    ReplyDelete