Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[Photography/100830] Fireworks at Padi Ria Playground

I was walking home from mosque after praying....
Suddenly when I passed by the playground, couple of kids started playing with fireworks...
OH YEAH THIS IS THE TIME BABY!

I rushed home, unlock door and everything...
Took by beloved 500D then went back out...
Yes, locking the door once more...

And here's the image which I managed to capture with good quality...



Larger photo's available at my fb...
U may also click the photo to view enlarge version of it...

2 comments:

  1. boleh la.. masih noob lg.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye aku tauu~~

    FYI,
    1st time testing out kott~
    somemore belum ade tripod...
    Dak2 yg play the fireworks ni, dak area aku...
    Bukan Danga Bay punye kott~~

    ReplyDelete