Friday, August 27, 2010

Yesterday's Chain Reaction

It's been so long, and hard struggle on SPM trials...
But I think I'll manage to update my blog tonight...

[100826]

Yesterday pergi CS with Anuar and Harpreet..
Sampai je terus drop by Crossover..
Looking for Macbeth shoes...
Something like this,
But sadly, cXo only take in...
all those dark, goth Macbeth...
So was quite a let down...
Then jalan-jalan kat innercity,
Tak lame pastu "they" called tanya sudah sampai?
Then meet up at Roibo,
Ayu can recognized but Chika, sorry laa...
But ur FB photos semua cover up ur mouth...
My 1st impression was like, "Gila bergaya minah dua ekor ni"...
We didn't talk much, don't know why,
Aku pemalu kott...

Then lepas tu jalan-jalan > back to Roibo > Smoking area > Bus
Then off to tuition...
we got 5 minutes to go to class...
My friends boleh nak beli Coolblog pula...
layankan saja laah...
Then lambat ke kelas...
Terpaksa duduk depan...
tak pe la, at least sebelah Isabelle Lim ^.^...

Then while studying...Shariff laughed while staring at me...
I showed the "middle finger"
Isabelle immediately point his index finger at me...
I showed my index finger at her and freeze for couple of seconds...
Moment she started to swing off her finger, I did couple Tectonik moves...
The moment Mr Yip saw it,
He was like, "BOYS! PAY ATTENTION!"
Yesterday was amazing but ironically when I reached home...
My mom gave a lecture when she received call from Omega...
Complaining I was late for tuition today...
But it was just 5 minutes, itu pun nak complain ka??
No wonder Jolin and Stephanie left ur school...
haish, over-disciplined.... :P
[100827]

Then today while walking towards the toilet with Rezza at school...
Chatting about SNSD new Genie Japanese video...
Then a form 3 student called me over and said,
"Eh, Suhaili kann? Boleh ikut sekejap takk, Ada something I need to pass to u"
Then followed to this class, he gave me postcards from Chika
I kept it straight without opening the cards...
When I arrived home baru perasan, some of them was for Tawau and Mad Noor...
Sorry Chika, I was reading Physics books,,,
I promised to pass it to them tomorrow...

In the postcards there's this anime drawing which Chika did...
Serious nice tau...
Talented giler, bagai pinang dibelah dua dengan Tawau lah katakan...
Nak tengok???
Here u go~~


2 comments: