Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Facebook, Baolinx, Jane, Suhaili, Jordon story

That night, Baolinx Ping posted something which ended up something funny...
Gonna Copy Paste it here:

Baolinx Ping Whatever belong to me would come back to me..:)


Then here's the comment of her post

Taw Zheng Cham Good Luck then.

Suhaili Faizzi what goes around, comes around

Here's the interesting part

Jane 's Yue come for me too .Xp

Suhaili Faizzi Coming, Jane...
wait seeekeejap hah...

Jane 's Yue tipu

Woo-ing mode on.

Suhaili Faizzi T_T
mane adee...
I never tipu laaa

Jordon come sibuk... =_="

Jordon Lim suhaili memang pandai tipu~haha

Again, Baolinx heat things up.

Baolinx Ping Jane he want to woo u..

I have no idea what the next guy is talking about...

Prahveen Kaur yup....just like ur pom pom.. haha..

Baolinx Ping haha thanks prahveen that day help me to take back:D

I don't know why I said this.. xDDD

Suhaili Faizzi yeah jane...
I want to woo u...
can can??

Followed by encouragement.

Jordon Lim suhaili dam daring...gogogo!haha

Baolinx Ping lol..gambateh

All Jane ended it the conversation with...

Jane 's Yue all gila :):):):):)

T_T

Jane, Jane, joking saja hah. Dun get mad okeyh...

No comments:

Post a Comment