Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadhan, Tebrau City & Cute Kid is adorable...

Today's the 1st day of Ramadhan.
Which means holiday and fasting.
Mom ajak pegi Tebrau City,
I was like "sure, jom jom."
Then sampai pegi Topman,
Beli some shirts and a jeans, "Super Skinny - Stretch"
Then after pusing2, my mom ajak masuk G2000,
She wanted to looks for some pants.
In there kan, I met this very cute little Chinese kid.
I stare him, then he stare back.
I pun buat muka cute la that moment.
I thought I was cute, but when dia buat muka cute, I laughed kuat2 tau...
Whole store looked at me.
Then mom dia hit dia tauu~
At same time said sorry to me
I was like, "Auntie2, DON'T, DON'T. We were playing around laa tadi, nothing serious."
Pity tauu, dia kena hit because of me. Serious cute giler budak kecik tuu~
I just love cute kids.
They're adorable...

Oh, and, Selamat Berpuasa to all Muslim...

No comments:

Post a Comment